CoilPro® HiFlo® Coil Cleaning Kit• CC-400HF-KIT-60
Complete kit for the cleaning of thick, dirty coils. The CoilPro® CC-400HF HiFlo® combines 400 PSI of cleaning power with a 3 GPM+ flow rate that powers through even the thickest, dirtiest coils.
Read how one customer saved $20K in the first month of use with the CC-400HF.
The CoilPro CC-400HF operates on AC power and connects to a 3/4" water line for continuous operation. It offers special siphon technology to draw from CoilShine®, Goodway's expanding foam detergent, or other non-acidic cleaners, laying on a thick layer of foam and then using the CC-400HF patented technology to blast dirt, grime, and biological matter from coils quickly. All this innovative cleaning technology in a small, handheld design. This unit includes our sectional 3-piece wand, which allows for better cleaning behind coils and sprays with a 90-degree nozzle attachment—ideal for air-cooled chillers, fin-fan units, RTU's, and more.
CC-400HF HiFlo Coil Cleaning Kit includes;
- (1) CC-400HF-60 Hi-Flo CoilPro
- (1) RCC-13 Extension Hose 12’
- (1) QDN-45 45 Degree Adapter
- (1) QDN-90 90 Degree Adapter
- (1) 9655 Extension Lance 18” Assembly
- (1) RCC-10-OIL Spare crankcase oil 4.5 oz
- (1) CoilShine Case of Coil Cleaner Solution
Features & SpecsFeatures
- Complete coil cleaning kit
- Rugged design - long-lasting
- Integrated siphon - inject CoilShine® or another coil cleaner
- CC-400HF-A-50 is CE certified
- Motor Power: 1 HP
- Input Power: 15 amps, 115 V, 60 Hz AC (other power configurations available)
- Input Water Pressure: Min at 3 GPM 20 PSI
- Output Water Pressure: 400 PSI at 3.0 GPM
- Pump: Axial Dimensions: 13" high x 30" wide x 12" deep
- Weight: 45 lbs net dry
Visit our support section for more information.