CoilPro® CC-400HF - HiFlo® Coil Cleaner• CC-400HF-60
Thick evaporator and condenser coils have always been a challenge to clean. Either there's too much pressure that damages coils and fins, or too little water volume that can't get through the thick coils. The CoilPro® CC-400HF HiFlo® is the answer to those situations. It combines the best of both worlds - 400 PSI of cleaning power with 3 GPM+ flow rate that powers through even the thickest, dirtiest coils.
All this innovative cleaning technology in one small, handheld design. The CoilPro CC-400HF operates on AC power and connects to a 3/4" water line for continuous operation. It offers special siphon technology to draw from CoilShine®, Goodway's expanding foam detergent, or other non-acidic cleaners, laying on a thick layer of foam and then using the CC-400HF patented technology to blast dirt, grime and biological matter from coils quickly. This unit includes our sectional 3-piece wand, which allows for better cleaning behind coils and sprays with a 90-degree nozzle attachment. Ideal for cleaning hard-to-reach coils.
CC-400HF Coil Cleaner includes:
CC-400HF CoilPro HiFlo, 25' power cord, 12' hose, spray gun with detachable 18'' wand, two nozzles (flat spray and pinpoint) and a 40" sectional wand for reaching in and around tough-to-clean coils.
Request a Quote
- 400 PSI 3 GPM+ - Portable, ideal for cleaning thick HVAC and refrigeration coils
- Rugged Design - long lasting
- Integrated Siphon - inject CoilShine® or another coil cleaner
- 18" stainless steel wand - allows for use in tight locations
- 40" Sectional Wand - clean hard to reach coils
- Two custom nozzles - matches virtually any application
- CC-400HF-A-50 is CE certified
- Motor Power: 1 HP
- Input Power: 15 amps, 115 V, 60 Hz AC (other power configurations available)
- Input Water Pressure: Min at 3 GPM 20 PSI
- Output Water Pressure: 400 PSI at 3.0 GPM
- Pump: Axial Dimensions: 13" high x 30" wide x 12" deep
- Weight: 45 lbs net dry
Visit our support section for more information.