CoilPro® CC-200, Coil Cleaner, Vacuum System w/CoilShine-T• CC-200
Clean a variety of HVAC and refrigeration coils, indoor and out, including mini-split systems, PTAC's, A-Frame coils, cold storage/walk-in refrigeration coils, induction units and more.
The latest edition of the CoilPro line - the CC-200, is loaded with features requested by our users. This two-in-one coil cleaning solution combines the best technologies for cleaning HVAC and refrigeration coils and comes with a full set of accessories. The portable, self-contained system includes a coil washing system that produces 200 PSI of cleaning power at 0.9 GPM and a powerful wet/dry vacuum for easy cleanup and for dry cleaning of coils. Plus it boasts a 25' hose for when you need an extra stretch to reach a coil. It also uses our unique CoilShine-T tablet system that cleans and protects coils from odor and growth.
CoilShine-T is a unique system that reduces the need for bulky liquid coil cleaners by using tablets instead. These powerful tablet-based coil cleaners deliver all the powerful, yet safe-on-coils cleaning capabilities of our COILSHINE liquid cleaner at a fraction of the size and weight. Finish the cleaning off with CoilShine-T-BIO for protection against odor and growth. No more lugging around gallons of heavy and bulky coil cleaner.
CC-200 Coil Cleaner System includes:
A CC-200 Coil cleaner, spray gun, 25' hose and 18" wand with 3 nozzles.
Vacuum accessories include a 6' vacuum hose, 1 extension wand, 1 crevice tool, 1 brush tool and 1 curved suction tool.
Request a Quote
- Ideal for cleaning HVAC and refrigeration coils, induction units, PTACS, walk-ins and mini-split systems.
- Safe, yet powerful 200 PSI pressure
- 0.5 - 0.9 GPM flow
- 8-gallon onboard water tank or continuous supply
- Wet/Dry Vacuum with 7-gallon capacity
- Portable and rugged design
- Uses CoilShine-T and CoilShine-T-Bio tablet system
- Built-in tool holder carries the variety of tools and extension nozzles that come with the unit.
- Input Power: 8.4 amps, 115 V, 50/60 Hz AC (4.2 amps, 230V available)
- Input Water Pressure: Onboard supply or min. 20 PSI at 1.5 GPM
- Output Water Pressure: 200 PSI at 0.5 to 0.9 PSI
- Pump: Diaphragm
- Vacuum features 100 CFM and 60" lift
- Dimensions: 44" high x 27" wide x 27" deep
- Weight: 90 lbs net dry
Visit our support section for more information.