CoilPro CC-200, Coil Cleaner, Vacuum System w/CoilShine-T• CC-200-60
The latest edition of the CoilPro line - the CC-200, is loaded with features requested by our users. This two-in-one coil cleaning solution combines the best technologies for cleaning HVAC and refrigeration coils. The portable, self-contained system includes a coil washing system that produces 200 PSI of cleaning power at 0.9 GPM and a powerful wet/dry vacuum for easy cleanup. It also uses our unique CoilShine-T tablet system that cleans and protects coils from odor and growth.
The CC-200 comes with a complete set of accessories for cleaning a variety of coils, indoor and out, including mini-split systems, PTAC's, A-Frame coils, refrigeration coils and more.
CoilShine-T is a unique system that reduces the need for bulky liquid coil cleaners by using tablets instead. These powerful tablet-based coil cleaners deliver all the powerful, yet safe-on-coils cleaning capabilities of our COILSHINE liquid cleaner at a fraction of the size and weight. Finish the cleaning off with CoilShine-T-BIO for protection against odor and growth. No more lugging around gallons of heavy and bulky coil cleaner.
CC-200 Coil Cleaner System includes:
A CC-200 Coil cleaner, spray gun, 25' hose and 18"wand with 3 nozzles.
Vacuum accessories include a 6' vacuum hose, 1 extension wand, 1 crevice tool, 1 brush tool and 1 curved suction tool.
Request a Quote
- Ideal for cleaning thick HVAC and refrigeration coils
- 200 PSI 0.5 - 0.9 GPM
- Portable Rugged Design
- Uses CoilShine-T and CoilShine-T-Bio Tablet System
- Built-in Tool Holder Includes variety of tools and extension nozzles
- Input Power: 8.4 amps, 115 V, 50/60 Hz AC (4.2 amps, 230V available)
- Input Water Pressure: Onboard supply or min. 20 PSI at 1.5 GPM
- Output Water Pressure: 200 PSI at 0.5 to 0.9 PSI
- Pump: Diaphragm
- Dimensions: 44" high x 27" wide x 27" deep
- Weight: 90 lbs net dry
Visit our support section for more information.