Tube Cleaner, Extra Heavy-Duty Turbine Firetube Boiler Cleaning Kit• RAM-4X2A-50-15-KIT
The RAM-4X2A Firetube Boiler Cleaning System is equipped with a full 2 HP (1.5 kW) drive motor. It uses a cleaning tool mounted to the tip of a heavy-duty flexible shaft and a simultaneous vacuum to remove scale and other deposits from boiler tubes 1" (25.4mm) I.D. and up.
RAM-4X2A kit includes:
RAM-4X2A Firetube Boiler Cleaning System, 2 HP (1.5 kW), mobile dolly, tool storage box, foot switch, dry pickup attachment, 2" x 12' hose, 18" straight bayonet nozzle, 25' GTC-721G flexible shaft, spring filled brush and GTC-540 series vacuum.
Request a Quote
- Complete Kit - easy to order
- Simple to operate - minimal training required
- Stainless steel construction - long life
- Interchangeable cleaning tools - versatile Large wheels - easy to move
- Simultaneous water flush or vacuum - removes deposits
- Foot switch activation - safe operation
- Flexible Shaft Speed: 1,725 rpm (can be decreased to 862.5 rpm by changing pulley ratio - request 2:1 ratio drive for greater torque)
- Motor Power: 2 HP (1.5 kW)
- Input Power: 11.5 amps, 230 V, 60 Hz AC (Optional: 11.5 amps, 230 V, 50 Hz)
- Dimensions: 37" (940mm) high x 20" (510mm) wide x 17" (430mm) deep
- Weight: 75 lbs (34 kg) net dry
Visit our support section for more information.