BIOSPRAY-10C Portable Surface Sanitation System• BIO-SPRAY-10C
BIOSPRAY®-10C uses advanced mico-droplet spray technology and CO2 propulsion to spray alcohol-based sanitizers and disinfectants safely. Using this system reduces labor time and chemical usage versus spray pumps and wipes and covers more completely, leaving equipment and surfaces completed sanitized or disinfected.
The BioSpray-10C surface sanitation system from Goodway Technologies is a portable system for faster, safer, and more efficient surface sanitation and disinfection.
- BioSpray lab-calibrated microdroplet technology takes less time to complete sanitation procedures than "spray n wipe" solutions, saving time, effort, and risk to repetitive stress injuries. Reduce labor time up to 63% while applying up to 88% less product.
- Use in high contact, high turn-over areas like office spaces and cubicles, fitness centers, healthcare settings, nursing homes, and more.
- Primary applications include sanitizing both food contact and non-food contact surfaces.
- BIOSPRAY-10C system
- Empty 10lb CO2 tank
- Lab calibrated microdroplet spray gun
- 20" (6m) hose
- Rinse bottle
Features & SpecsFeatures
- Quiet, nonelectric, no power needed ever
- Intermittent applications (not continuous)
- Saves up to 63% on application time and 88% on chemical volume vs wipes or pumps
- Stores up to 4 BIOSPRAY 1-liter containers (3 internal, one on the gun)
- Ultra-portable for easy transport and storage
- Made in the U.S.A
- CE certified
- Use with alcohol-based sanitizers and disinfectants.
- Certified non-flammable per Code of Federal Regulations 16 /1500.45
- Input Power: None, uses 10lb CO2 tank
- Hose Length: 20' (6m)
- Operating Pressure: 24 - 26 PSI
- Dimensions: 44” high x 24” wide x 19” deep
- Weight: 82 lbs
Visit our support section for more information.