APS-1000 Commercial Air Purifier• APS-1000
If the air in your office makes you feel like you are suffocating, then read on.
We all know that fresh, clean air is essential to the health and productivity of your employees. The APS-1000 commercial purifier solves this problem for good. This small and portable technology removes dust, pollen, dander, and odors from the air, capturing 99.97% of 0.3-micron particles and smaller – including ultrafine particulate pollution (UFP). Plus, it boasts an innovative system utilizing tri-cleaning technology by first ionizing the air to "clump" small particles together. The clumps are captured easily by a dual-stage filter system that includes a prefilter that tackles larger particles like hair before reaching the HEPA filter, capturing even finer airborne contaminants such as bacteria.
The APS-1000 is the perfect air purifier for large spaces. It can filter up to 1000 ft3 at an incredible 3.5 Air Changes Per Hour (ACH), so it won't take long before your office, break-room, restaurant, or other location to smell fresh again!
NOTE: Filters should be replaced every six months. See here for replacement filters.
Manual access to performance features through easy-to-use top panel, or use included remote, or access via WIFI app.
- APS-1000 commercial air filtration system
- Remote control
- 2 x prefilters
- 2 x HEPA filters
- User manual
Features & SpecsFeatures
- Purify air up to 1000 ft3 at 3.5 ACH (air changes per hour)
- Removes 99.97% of particles, including bacteria, viruses, and more.
- Manual or smartphone app-based functionality
- Automatic, timer, and sleep mode options
- Cleaner air for your office
- Healthier employees - More productive work environment.
- Breathe easier and get more done with less stress.
- Variable fans speeds
- Prefilter + H13 HEPA Filter + Anion Purifier
- Self-timer, sleep modes, etc
- Remote control and WIFI app-enabled
- CADR (Particulate) 471 CFM (800 m3)
- CADR (Gaseous) 178 CFM (300 m3)
- Area Size: 603-1033 sq ft (56-96 m2)
- Cord Length: 6.5' (2m)
- 115V/60Hz AC - Optional: 220V/50Hz AC
Visit our support section for more information.