Goodway Launches New Explosion Proof Vacuum, VAC-EX-120-9-SS
Goodway Technologies focus on developing innovative products continues with the launch of their newest vacuum, the VAC-EX-120-9-SS. The vacuum is designed to put safety first in the production industry and is meant to collect dry, combustible powders like flour, sugar, and additives.
This technology is needed by manufacturers in sectors such as food and beverage, nutraceutical and pharmaceutical because of their high use of powdered substances, creating a susceptibility to airborne particles igniting and causing catastrophic fires.
"Safety is priority number one in production environments, especially when dry powders and deposits can become flammable. Using just “any vacuum” can actually become a major fire hazard,” says Tim Kane, President of Goodway Technologies. “The new Goodway VAC-EX-120-9-SS’s compact design and construction, 115V power source and thorough certification make it ideal for quick and effective pickup.”
- Electric 115V, 60Hz, 1.6HP
- Certified explosion-proof/dust ignition proof
- Class II, Division 2, Groups F & G
- Certified Zone 22 Hazardous Areas/Dust Group IIC (Conductive Dusts)
- HEPA filter included with an efficiency of 99.99% at 0.3 micron
- 9-gallon capacity
- Stainless steel tank
- Designed for the recovery of fine powders
- Complete static dissipating