Goodway Mold Control Chemicals and Systems
Commercial Mold Removal Solutions
Black mold, mildew and other bacterial growth can cause havoc on your facility and on your HVAC system. Now Goodway offers the MoldTek. EPA Registered. Fast Effective Results.
After flooding, either from mother nature or catastrophic failure of HVAC, refrigeration systems and more, mold grows. It's not a matter of it, it's simply a matter of when. It usually starts within 36 hours after the event. But, with the right process and products in place you can effectively manage the growth of mold and mildew and provide a safer workplace and save on long term damage to your facility and business.
MoldTek from Goodway is EPA registered, highly effective and specially labelled for use on HVAC systems, floors, walls and other surfaces. Plus, MoldTek-MT, our superior mold control product is EPA registered and approved for use while buildings are inhabited. Find out more today.
Model : MP-50 Features:
- Small and portable
- Long life rechargeable 12 V deep cycle battery.
- 5 Gallon tank size for long lasting duty
- Recharge Power: Standard .1 amps, 115V, 60 Hz AC (Other Options Available)
- Output Water Flow: .5 GPM
- Output Pressure: 95 PSI
MoldTek Mold & Mildew Cleaner & Disinfectant
Model : MoldTek Features:
- EPA Registered.
- Effective against a variety of organisms including mold, mildew and odor causing bacteria.
CoilShine-BC Mold and Mildew Inhibitor for HVAC
Model : CoilShine-BC Features:
- EPA registered.
- CoilShine-BC is a growth inhibitor to manage and control the growth of black mold and mildew in HVAC systems for up to 2 years.
- Labelled for use in occupied spaces so no evacuation is necessary.