Coil Cleaning Systems From Goodway
Done the right way every time.
Goodway HVAC/R Coil Cleaning systems are designed to clean coils faster and more safely than other systems. Specialized features, designs and intuitive controls means your can perform coil cleaning maintenance in a fraction of the time.
Take a look at our video to see how Goodway can help with your next coil cleaning job.
There's the bad way. Then there's the Goodway to coil cleaning. Get a FREE checklist on proper coil cleaning here.
CoilPro Jr. Compact Coil Cleaning System
Ultra portable, powerful and useful, the CC-Jr is perfect for coils in tight spaces and when you are on-the-go.
- Deep cycle 12 Amp, 12 V rechargeable battery
- Integrated 3.3 gallon water tank and 1.75 quart chemical tank
- Adjustable control valve to inject chemicals from a 30:1 to 6:1 ratio
- 3' sectional 3/8" diameter stainless steel condenser wand
- Heavy duty adjustable carrying strap with shoulder pad
- Wide variety of custom attachments
CoilPro CC-400HF - HiFlow Coil Cleaner
CC-400HF combines perfect pressure and big water volume to clean throuhg thick, dirty coils.
- Ideal for cleaning thick HVAC and refrigeration coils up to 8" thick.
- 400 PSI, 3 GPM+
- Portable Rugged Design
- Integrated Siphon – Inject “CoilShine” or other coil cleaner
- 18" stainless steel wand – Allows for use in tight locations
- 40" Sectional Wand – Clean hard to reach coils
- Two custom nozzles – Matches any application
CoilShine Coil Cleaning Solution
CoilShine is a non-acidic blend of powerful, fast acting detergents, specifically formulated for use in our coil cleaners
- Expanding foam formula designed to penetrate coil beds.
- Nontoxic, allowing for safe handling.
- It has a mild pleasant odor, allowing for it to be used without having to vacate occupied areas.
- Biodegradable and can be safely washed down drains.
- Available in 4x1 gallon case, 5 gallon and 55 gallon quantities.