CoilPro® CC-201T Coil Cleaner KIT• CC-201-KIT-60
This complete coil cleaning kit features everything you need to clean mini-splits, PTAC units, air handlers, and more.
The latest edition of the CoilPro line - the CC-201T, is loaded with great features. It is portable and self-contained that includes a coil washing system that produces 200 PSI of cleaning power at 0.9 GPM. It includes a 25' hose for extra reach, plus an additional wand and angled connector for hard-to-reach areas.
CC-201 uses the revolutionary CoilShine-T tablet coil cleaner system, so there's no spilling or measuring out the right amount of coil cleaner. Plus, it offers a coil cleaner and bio protectant options.
CoilPro® CC-201T Coil Cleaner Kit Includes
- (1) CC-201T CoilPro (Choose voltage)
- (1) QDN-45 45-Degree Adapter
- (1) QDN-90 90-Degree Adapter
- (1) 9655 Extension Lance 18” Assembly
- (1) CoilShine-T Tablets box of 12 tablets
Features & SpecsFeatures
- Complete kit with a machine, extension wands, angled connection, and a box of CoilShine-T tablets
- Ideal for cleaning HVAC and refrigeration coils, induction units, PTACS, walk-ins, and mini-split systems.
- 200 PSI maximum output pressure
- 0.5 - 0.9 GPM flow
- An 8-gallon onboard water tank or use a continuous supply
- Portable and rugged design
- Uses CoilShine-T and CoilShine-T-Bio tablet system
- Built-in tool holder carries the variety of tools and extension nozzles that come with the unit.
- Input Power: 1.6 amps, 115 V, 50/60 Hz AC (0.8 amps, 230V available)
- Input Water Pressure: Onboard supply or min. 20 PSI at 1.5 GPM
- Output Water Pressure: 130-200 PSI at 0.5 to 0.9 GPM
- Pump: Diaphragm
- Dimensions: 44" high x 14.5" wide x 27" deep
- Machine weight: 65 lbs net dry
Visit our support section for more information.