Portable, Cordless 10lb CO2 Surface Sanitation System• BIOSPRAY-10
Did you do a double-take? While the patented BIOSPRAY®-10 portable sanitizer system looks like it's bigger brother, the BIOSPRAY-20, it features a smaller footprint than the larger unit, making it lighter and more maneuverable. To reduce the size and weight, it does mean giving something up. The BIOSPRAY-10 features a 10lb CO2 tank (vs. 20lb) and offers intermittent spray, instead of continuous. But don't worry. Intermittent spray still gives you tons of coverage for sanitizing surfaces, and 10lbs of CO2 is perfect for cleaning small areas like gyms, doctor's offices, food prep surfaces and more. When combined with our EPA registered BioSpray D2 alcohol-based sanitizer, it is especially useful for broad surface sanitation, including around sensitive electronic equipment. No power is ever needed! It offers a heavy-duty, portable design that features an easy-load technology for the CO2 canister and an easy to clean and maintain stainless steel body.
Primary applications include sanitizing both food contact and non-food contact surfaces as well as general surfaces like athletic equipment, medical surfaces, food preparation areas and much more. Lab calibrated spray-and-shoot technology for more effective coverage, reaching inside even the smallest cracks and crevices, with better results than manual sprayers or wipes. Plus, the system uses up to 50% less sanitizer, and 50% savings in application time! BioSpray system takes less time to complete sanitation procedures, saving time, effort and risk to repetitive stress injuries.
PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO HIGH DEMAND, THIS PRODUCT IS NOT RETURNABLE
- Quiet, nonelectric, no power needed ever
- Intermittent applications (not continuous)
- Saves up to 50% on application time vs wipes or pumps
- Highly calibrated delivery system for more effective coverage
- Microdroplets saves on sanitizer by increasing surface coverage
- Portable for easy transport and storage
- Hygienic stainless steel design for easy cleaning and years of service
- Perfect for “dry” clean areas where sensitive equipment prohibits wet cleaners.
- Made in the U.S.A
- Patents: U.S. 8,635,873, U.S. 8,833,078
- CE certified