Scale Removal System, 96 GPM, w/50 Gal. Tank• GDS-100-BV
Size, flexibility, and quality designed for industrial work environments. The award-winning GDS-100 is a mobile Clean In Place (CIP) pump system optimized for larger descaling cleanings but can also accommodate small applications. It starts with a 1-1/2” magnetically driven 110v pump with maximum outputs of 96 GPM or 51’ of head pressure. This portable and powerful system has been designed from the bottom up to deliver incredible descaling results time after time.
GDS-100-BV Scale Removal System includes:
(2) 1-1/2" x 25' circulation hoses, 50 gal. venting drum, Bypass valves, chemicals fill port and pressure gauges.
- Winner of the 2019 Dealer Design Awards "HVAC Light Commercial Equipment" silver award.
- Winner of 2018 Plant Engineering "Product of the Year" silver award.
- Heavy-duty industrial design and 50 gallons horizontal, vented tank offers excellent stability.
- 110V and a chemical protected (NEMA 4X) electrical box deliver convenience and safety.
- Large 1-1/2” x 25’ hoses with locking camlock fittings and isolation valves for ease of use and high performance.
- Y strainer and bypass valve functions increase performance by catching particulates for easy disposal, and to offer variable flow to match specific applications.
- Two pressure gauges offer simple performance feedback indicators, while built-in check valves offer safety against liquid flood back, should there be power loss.
- Designed to handle total volumes ranging from 50 gallons and up.