Mold Control For HVAC Systems & Air Ducts• 491-01
A great solution to mold growth and odor causing bacteria in HVAC systems. BBJ Mold Control for HVAC Systems and Air Ducts® concentrate controls and inhibits microbial growth on cooling and airflow systems like air conditioning systems and ductwork. Use to
- Reduce musty smells and other odors
- Improve indoor air quality
- Improve efficiency of operation
Use on supply and return side HVAC components such as unlined ductwork, coils, air handling units, drains pans, grills, humidifiers, and dehumidifiers.
Concentrated formula can be mixed as required an applied with foggers, air compressors, or other aerosol methods. Makes up to 7.5 gallons of ready-to-use product.
- EPA registered for use in occupied spaces
- Concentrated formula, makes 7.5 gallons of ready-to-use.
- Will not damage surfaces
- One application lasts for months
- No need to evacuate premises during application
- Can be applied with a variety of sprayers
- Inhibits the growth of microorganisms
- Reduces frequency of coil cleaning cycle