BioSpray® D2 Sanitizer• SANI-D2-12
Get powerful sanitation performance super fast dry times for the removal of residual moisture. BioSpray D2 is ideal for sanitation and disinfection use on a variety of food contact and non-food contact food and beverage production facilities, healthcare and schools and universities. It is ready-to-use, quick-drying and ideal for water sensitive areas.
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria on non-food contact surfaces in 10 seconds
- Kills 99.999% of bacteria on food contact surfaces in 60 seconds
BioSpray D2 is a combination of isopropyl alcohol and a powerful quaternary ammonium compound. Use it to clean, sanitize and disinfect food contact and non-food contact surfaces with one product.
BioSpray D2 is quick-drying and for water sensitive areas, like conveyor belts, food packaging systems, healthcare equipment, gyms and more.
For applications outside of food and beverage production facilities, this product can be used for cleaning, sanitation, and disinfection needs. BioSpray D2 is an effective virucidal disinfectant against the following viruses on hard non-porous surfaces: Norovirus (Feline Calicivirus as surrogate) [(ATCC VR-782)], Influenza A H1N1 [(ATCC/IRR FR-371)], Hepatitis B Virus, and Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1).
- Sanitizes food contact surfaces in 60 seconds
- Sanitizes non-food contact surfaces in 10 seconds
- Fast-drying - removes residual moisture
- Is a Hospital-Grade Disinfectant
- No rinse required
- Requires no wipe (Eliminates cross-contamination risk from soiled rags/towels)
- Clean, sanitize and disinfect food contact and non-food contact surfaces with one product
- Is ideal for water-sensitive and low moisture environments
- Is non-corrosive
- Does not Stain Skin, Fabrics, Plastics, Metals, Glass or Formica
- Alcohol-based sanitizer and disinfectant.