BioSpray® D2 Sanitizer• SANI-D2-12
BioSpray-D2 food-grade sanitizer lets you clean, sanitize, and disinfect surfaces with one product. Get powerful sanitizing and disinfecting performance with super-fast dry times, leaving surfaces dry in 60 seconds. BioSpray D2 is ideal for sanitation and disinfection use on various food contact and non-food contact food and beverage production facilities, healthcare and schools, and universities. It is ready-to-use, quick-drying, and ideal for water-sensitive areas.
- It kills 99.9% of bacteria on non-food contact surfaces in 10 seconds
- It kills 99.999% of bacteria on food contact surfaces in 60 seconds
BioSpray D2 combines isopropyl alcohol and a powerful quaternary ammonium compound. Use it to clean, sanitize and disinfect food contact and non-food contact surfaces with one product.
BioSpray D2 is quick-drying and removes residual moisture making it perfect for water-sensitive areas, like conveyor belts, food packaging systems, healthcare equipment, gyms, and more.
This product can be used to clean, sanitize and, disinfect surfaces in just about any location. BioSpray D2 is an effective virucidal disinfectant against the following viruses on hard non-porous surfaces: Norovirus (Feline Calicivirus as surrogate) [(ATCC VR-782)], Influenza A H1N1 [(ATCC/IRR FR-371)], Hepatitis B Virus, and Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1).
Please note: This product cannot be shipped via air freight.
- Features & SpecsFeatures
- Sanitizes food contact surfaces in 60 seconds
- Sanitizes non-food contact surfaces in 10 seconds
- Fast-drying - removes residual moisture
- Is a Hospital-Grade Disinfectant
- No rinse required
- Requires no wipe (Eliminates cross-contamination risk from soiled rags/towels)
- Clean, sanitize and disinfect food contact and non-food contact surfaces with one product
- Is ideal for water-sensitive and low-moisture environments
- Is non-corrosive
- Does not Stain Skin, Fabrics, Plastics, Metals, Glass or Formica
- Alcohol-based sanitizer and disinfectant.
- Sold as a case of 12 x 1-liter bottles (5-gallon container available)
- E.P.A. Reg. No. 73232-1-83022
- NSF Reg. #163899
- Certified Kosher and Pareve, for year-round use (excluding Passover).
Visit our support section for more information.