Industrial Vacuum, Dry, Hazardous Material Cleanup• DV-AV-EP
The DV-AV-EP Dry Hazardous Area Vacuum, also known as an explosion proof vacuum is ideal for the recovery of fine powders in hazardous locations, like coal dust, flammable dust, and other flammable powders. It is certified for use in hazardous locations. Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D, and Class II, Division 2, Groups F and G. DV-AV-EP is powered by compressed air and comes equipped with a non-sparking, stainless steel tank, and an anti-static 1-micron pocket filter. This state-of-the-art explosion-proof unit can be used safely in areas where the use of an electric vacuum would pose a risk of explosion. It can produce a static water lift of 160" and an air displacement of 125 CFM. The unit features an external filter shaker to keep the filters clear and a detachable collection tank, which can be wheeled out from under the vacuum without removing the vacuum.
DV-AV-EP Explosion Proof Vacuum includes:
DV-AV-EP Air Powered Dry Hazardous Area Vacuum, grounding cable, anti-static filter, external filter shaker, 15-gallon non-sparking stainless steel detachable tank with handles, casters and tool basket.
Note: Product does not include accessories. Order DA-EP-KIT or individual accessories (2").
- Grounding cable - limits hazards
- Air powered - shock resistant
- Detachable roll-out collection tank - easy dumping
- External filter shaker - keeps filter clear ·
- Reusable pocket filter - saves money
- Filter system traps particles down to 1 micron - superior filtration
- Tool basket - easy storage of accessories
- Uses 1-1/2", 2" or 3" hoses - versatile