Flexible Shaft, Wet Tube Cleaning, Nylon Casing for Tube I.D. 7/16"-1/2"• GTC-702Q-45
Goodway’s genuine flexible tube cleaning shaft with durable nylon casing for wet tube cleaning applications are durable and reliable. Shaft uses advanced technology to reduce breakage and high quality galvanized steel core for an unmatched performance. Fits tubes 7/16”-1/2” (11.1-12.7mm) I.D. Available with standard threaded, or quick connect brush fittings. Additional custom lengths are available.
Please Note: Shafts are available in a variety of options to match your specific tube cleaner.
For RAM-5-SFVS Tube Cleaner, only threaded brush connectors will work. You must have proper gearing for this shaft. If you require this gearing, please see our SFG-702 gears.
Add to Cart
- Genuine shaft and brushes - fully guaranteed
- Abrasion resistant casing - long life
- Unique strain relief system - reduces unwanted breakage
- High quality nylon shaft casing - rugged
- Galvanized steel core - unmatched performance
- Quick connect features (where available) - quicker brush and shaft changes
- Fits tubes 7/16”-1/2” (11.1-12.7mm) I.D.
Visit our support section for more information.