TubeGuard® Macro Tube Filter• TG-087-20
Maintaining heat exchanger equipment in power plants is costly. Fouling by mollusk shells, circulating water line slag and other debris can restrict cooling water flow and reduce heat exchanger efficiency. Impacts to operating and maintenance expenses can be quite dramatic. The patented TubeGuard® can help reduce these expenses and improve plant operations by protecting individual tubes with specially designed macro filtration, that stops much of the debris, prior to entering tubes. Keeping your tube guard up against these types of debris is proven to keep tubes cleaner and systems operating more efficienctly.
- Friction fit, no epoxy, or tools required to insert in tube
- Polypropylene construction - durable
- Safe - will not damage tubes
- Large openings - keeps out larger tube clogging debris and allows the passage of smaller particles
- Short profile - less debris buildup on the tube sheet providing for easier cleaning
- Sizes to fit 0.875 inch to 1.125 inch tube O.D.
Visit our support section for more information.