Rotary Duct Cleaner• AQ-R1500B-60
Dirty round, rectangular or spiral ducts are breeding grounds for mold spores, bacteria, dust, pollen, viruses, and other harmful deposits. The AQ-R1500 Duct Cleaner makes duct cleaning a simple, one-person operation. It is ideal for cleaning ducts 4"-18" (100-460mm) I.D., round or spiral, and 4"-16" (100-410mm) rectangular/square in air conditioning, heating, ventilation, and exhaust systems. The AQ-R1500 uses a cleaning brush mounted to the tip of a flexible shaft. Add a high air displacement vacuum, like our AQ-V-3M connected to the duct to remove deposits as they are loosened.
AQ-R1500 Rotary Duct Cleaner includes:
AQ-R1500 Duct Cleaner, HP (0.6 kW), adjustable speed control, mobile dolly, tool storage box, and belt switch.
Request a Quote
- Simple to operate - minimal training required
- Stainless steel construction - long life
- Speed control - set shaft rotation at the optimum speed for each application
- Reversible shaft rotation - optimizes cleaning
- Versatile - interchangeable cleaning tools
- Large wheels - easy to move
- Belt switch activation - safe operation
- Flexible Shaft Speed: Variable/reversible, up to 1,500 rpm
- Motor Power: 1 HP (0.6 kW)
- Input Power: Standard: 6 amps, 115 V, 60 Hz AC (Other options available)
- Dimensions: 37" (940mm) high x 20" (510mm) wide x 17" (430mm) deep
- Weight: 49 lbs (22 kg)
Visit our support section for more information.