Made in the USA, the BioSpray® Surface Sanitation Systems deliver BioSpray®-D2 food contact surface sanitizer and surface disinfectant formulas faster and more thoroughly than conventional methods of trigger-spray bottles or wipes as validated by independent lab testing and certifications.
- Reduces labor time up to 63%
- Use up to 88% less chemical.
With the BioSpray® sanitation and disinfection systems, you benefit from the faster, more consistent application, with lower long-term costs. Stop with the spray n wipe or using labor-intensive wipes. BioSpray is the answer.
The patented technology in BioSpray® Systems uses lab-calibrated spray gun technology to reach deep into nooks, crannies, and crevices where microbes, viruses, and pathogens hide. Environmental surfaces are not inherently flat. Therefore, hard-to-reach areas can easily be missed or skipped with manual wiping and spraying, creating opportunities for pathogens to contaminate and flourish and a false sense of quality assurance or infection control to persist. Get better coverage with BIOSPRAY® and BIOSPRAY® D2.
The BioSpray® Systems utilize patented, regulated CO2 delivery designed to propel the BioSpray Technology-Approved Formulas, like BioSpray® D2 faster, more efficiently, and more conveniently than is possible with traditional application methods. BioSpray® Systems are engineered from industrial strength, easy to clean and maintain materials, are affordable, and have no cords to cause a safety concern. With no electrical current and electric machinery, BioSpray® systems are safer for use in virtually all manufacturing and production environments, including dry food production facilities, sterile room environments, healthcare, and more.
Benefits of the BioSpray® sanitation and disinfection systems include:
- Reduce Labor Time - up to 63% with a fast and precise delivery system
- Less Formula Cost - Uses up to 88% less formula with patent-pending technology
- Better Coverage - Patented atomizing spray technology reaches nooks, crannies, and crevices
- More Consistent Results - Consistent, calibrated delivery system helps ensure dwell times are met on even the most challenging environmental surfaces
- Are ideal for hard-to-care-for areas and equipment
- Have proprietary quick settings to treat small, single devices up to large areas
- It does not require electricity
- Portable, light-weight and easy to operate
- Quick Payback - Pay for themselves quickly through recuperated and formula savings.
The BIOSPRAY systems use BIOSPRAY-D2 EPA registered surface disinfectant to provide cutting-edge sanitation performance for your surfaces. BIOSPRAY-D2 is listed on the EPA List N: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19). Search EPA Reg. # 73232-1
BIOSPRAY-D2 is ready-to-use, no-rinse, highly evaporative, non-corrosive, and fast-acting. Ideal for water sensitive equipment, it sanitizes in 60 seconds and disinfects in 5 minutes. This unique product is powerful enough to kill Norovirus yet safe enough to use on food-contact surfaces without a rinse.
- E.P.A. Reg. No. 73232-1-83022
- NSF Reg. #126509
- Certified Kosher and Pareve, for year-round use (excluding Passover).
BIOSPRAY-D2 is a rapid kill surface sanitizer/disinfectant spray approved for "Food Contact Surfaces without a Rinse" and is a combination of isopropyl alcohol and a powerful quaternary ammonium compound which kills 99.999% of bacteria on food contact surfaces in 60 seconds and 99.9% of bacteria on non-food contact surfaces in 10 seconds.
Safe for water sensitive equipment, BIOSPRAY-D2 is used in food production facilities, especially dry production areas, healthcare, and office buildings. In food production, BioSpray D2 is specifically designed for tools, motors, freezers, control panels, proximity switches, inside electrical panels, thermometers, labelers, utensils, scales, belts, and other water sensitive areas.