Adjustable Buffing Tube Cleaning Tool with Drill Tip• GTC-203PDT
Stainless Steel Wire Buffing Tools are designed for tubes 5/16"-1/2" (7.9-12.7mm) I.D. They are used for removing light to medium scale deposits, or for finishing tubes previously "roughed out" with other cleaning tools. They can be used in both, ferrous and nonferrous tubes. Buffing tools can only be used in a clockwise direction and cannot be used in internally enhanced tubes.
Note: For use with PSM-500 Air Powered Tube Cleaning Drill only.
- High quality industrial construction
- Genuine Goodway replacement part
- Designed for use with the PSM-500
- Not for use on internally enhanced tubes
- For tubes 5/16"-1/2" (7.9-12.7mm) I.D.
- For use in ferrous and nonferrous tubes
Visit our support section for more information.