ScaleBreak®-Gel Descaler• SCLBRK-GEL-05
Scaled up cooling towers are ugly and unsightly. Cooling tower fill is the perfect hiding place for mildew and bacteria, like harmful Legionella. Cleaning scale and mineral deposits from fill have been almost impossible, until now. In conjunction with the TFC-200, the patent-pending ScaleBreak®-Gel's special ultra cling formula finds the mineral scale and dissolves it on contact. It is a low viscosity acidic product, formulated to adhere to and descale mineral deposits from cooling tower fill, or other vertical surfaces.
Use our ScaleBreak-Gel calculator to figure out how much product you will need.
For use with TFC-200 Cooling Tower Fill Cleaning System only.
- Low viscosity, acidic product
- Dissolves scale and mineral deposits on contact
- For use with the TFC-200 Cooling Tower Fill Cleaner only
- Available in 5 gallon pails
- (1) 5-gallon pail of Gel is enough for (1) 10’x10’ section or 100 sq./ft. of tower fill
- Larger sizes available
Visit our support section for more information.