BioSpray Tower• BIOSPRAY-TOWER-5
Even the most well-maintained cooling towers can be a breeding ground for dangerous bacteria like Legionella. When you need emergency disinfection or regular maintenance, choose BioSpray® Tower. BioSpray Tower is a cooling tower cleaning solution that will disinfect hard non-porous surfaces in one simple step. Additionally, when starting up cooling towers, use BioSpray Tower as an initial disinfectant. This EPA registered disinfectant kills 99.9% of Legionella pneumophila when correctly applied to hard, nonporous surfaces like cooling towers. Keeping your system clean will reduce the nutrients available for Legionella growth.*
Goodway recommends using the TFC-200 product for application of BioSpray-Tower
*Not intended to treat cooling tower bulk water
For descaling cooling towers, please see our ScaleBreak-Gel product
- Kills 99.9% of Legionella
- Kills and disinfects 99% of Norovirus and Infuenza on hard non-porous surfaces.
- 100% biodegradable surfactant
- For use on hard, nonporous surfaces
- EPA registered (82972-1-83022)
- 5-gallon container
- Use undiluted
- Use in tower start-up disinfection, emergency disinfection or as needed.
Visit our support section for more information.