CoilShine-BC Mold and Mildew Inhibitor for HVAC• CoilShine-BC
CoilShine-BC (Bio-Clean) is a commercial-grade, EPA registered and ready-to use treatment that controls and inhibits future growth of odor-causing bacteria, like (black) mold and mildew, in HVAC systems. It can be applied to coils and ducts, while the building is occupied, unlike other remediation chemicals and cleaners. Use it after long periods of downtime or after power outages or floods to control the growth of mold.
If you have mold in air handlers, coils, or duct work, then the CoilShine-BC is the perfect solution. It is formulated for use by sprayers in air handlers, air ducts, drain pans and other HVAC components, to help prevent the growth of mold, mildew and odor-causing bacteria.
Add to Cart
- EPA registered and ready-to use treatment to control the growth of mold and mildew
- Use on HVAC coils, ducts and more
- Use as part of a standard maintenance or after power outage/flood situations
- Can be applied while buildings are inhabited
- (4) one gallon bottles
- EPA registered
- EPA Reg. No.: 67212-3-83022
Visit our support section for more information.