BioSpray Tower Surface Disinfectant• BIOSPRAY-TOWER-5
For use on hard non-porous general surfaces, and HVAC systems. When you need emergency disinfection or regular maintenance, choose BioSpray® Tower. BioSpray Tower is a sanitizer and a disinfectant that can be used on a variety of hard non-porous surfaces including HVAC systems and cooling towers. This EPA registered disinfectant kills 99.9% of Legionella pneumophila and germs when correctly applied to hard, nonporous surfaces. Keeping your system clean will reduce the nutrients available for Legionella growth.*
*Not intended to treat cooling tower bulk water
For descaling cooling towers, please see our ScaleBreak-Gel product
- Kills 99.9% of Legionella
- Kills and disinfects 99% of Norovirus and Infuenza on hard non-porous surfaces.
- 100% biodegradable surfactant
- For use on hard, nonporous surfaces
- Water-based sanitizer and disinfectant
- Approved for use as a sanitizer of food contact surfaces
- EPA registered (82972-1-83022)
- 5-gallon container
- Ready-to-use formula
- Use in tower start-up disinfection, emergency disinfection or as needed.
Visit our support section for more information.