BioSpray® D2 Sanitizer• SANI-D2-12
BIOSPRAY-D2 sanitizer and disinfectant is ready-to-use, no-rinse, highly evaporative, non-corrosive and fast acting. Ideal for food and beverage production facilities, healthcare and schools and universities. BIOSPRAY-D2 is a food contact surface liquid that sanitizes surfaces in 60 seconds and disinfects in 5 minutes. This unique product is powerful enough to kill Norovirus yet safe enough to use on food-contact surfaces without a rinse.
BIOSPRAY-D2 is a rapid kill surface sanitizer/disinfectant spray approved for "Food Contact Surfaces without a Rinse" and is a combination of isopropyl alcohol and a powerful quaternary ammonium compound which kills 99.999% of detectable pathogens.
Safe for water sensitive equipment, BIOSPRAY-D2 is perfect for water sensitive equipment, like conveyor belts, food packaging systems, healthcare equipment, gyms and more.
Add to Cart
- Kills 99.999% of all Bacteria and Viruses
- Is a Hospital-Grade Disinfectant
- Is a Food Grade Surface Sanitizer
- Can be used as a Cleaner with No Spraying
- Is Ideal for Water-Sensitive Equipment
- Is Non-Corrosive
- Does not Stain Skin, Fabrics, Plastics, Metals, Glass or Formica
- Sold as a case of 12 x 1-liter bottles
- E.P.A. Reg. No. 73232-1-86168
- NSF Reg. #126509
- Certified Kosher and Pareve, for year-round use (excluding Passover).
- Requires no rinse
- Fast drying
- Requires no wipe (Eliminates cross-contamination risk from soiled rags/towels)
Visit our support section for more information.