BioSpray® D2 Sanitizer• SANI-D2-12
BIOSPRAY-D2 is ideal for sanitation and disinfection use on a variety of food contact and non-food contact food and beverage production facilities, healthcare and schools and universities. It is ready-to-use, quick drying and ideal for water sensitive areas.
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria on non-food contact surfaces in 10 seconds
- Kills 99.999% of bacteria on food contact surfaces in 60 seconds
BIOSPRAY-D2 is a combination of isopropyl alcohol and a powerful quaternary ammonium compound. Use it to clean, sanitize and disinfect food contact and non-food contact surfaces with one product.
BIOSPRAY-D2 is quick drying and for water sensitive areas, like conveyor belts, food packaging systems, healthcare equipment, gyms and more.
For applications outside of food and beverage production facilities, this product can be used for cleaning, sanitation, and disinfection needs. BIOSPRAY-D2 is an effective virucidal disinfectant against the following viruses on hard non-porous surfaces: Norovirus (Feline Calicivirus as surrogate) [(ATCC VR-782)], Influenza A H1N1 [(ATCC/IRR FR-371)], Hepatitis B Virus, and Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 (HIV-1).
Add to Cart
- Sanitizes food contact surfaces in 60 seconds
- Sanitizes non-food contact surfaces in 10 seconds
- Is a Hospital-Grade Disinfectant
- No rinse required
- Clean, sanitize and disinfect food contact and non-food contact surfaces with one product
- Is ideal for water-sensitive and low moisture environments
- Is Non-Corrosive
- Does not Stain Skin, Fabrics, Plastics, Metals, Glass or Formica
- Sold as a case of 12 x 1-liter bottles
- E.P.A. Reg. No. 73232-1-86168
- NSF Reg. #126509
- Certified Kosher and Pareve, for year-round use (excluding Passover).
- Requires no rinse
- Fast drying
- Requires no wipe (Eliminates cross-contamination risk from soiled rags/towels)
Visit our support section for more information.