BBJ MMR-II Disinfectant• 620-12
For sanitizing and disinfecting a variety of surfaces, including HVAC systems, general surfaces, and food contact surfaces products we recommend BIOSPRAY-TOWER.
BBJ MMR-II is a hospital-grade disinfectant. MMR II is a commercial-grade hard surface cleaner and broad-spectrum disinfectant combined in one powerful product. Clean and sanitize in one step. Disinfects, and cleans non-porous surfaces, walls, ceilings, diffusers, and other hard surfaces, and kills mold in HVAC systems.
VIRUCIDAL ACTIVITY – This product kills on hard, non-porous inanimate surfaces when allowed to remain wet for a 10 minute contact time against: Canine Parvovirus, Hepatitis A Virus (HAV), Poliovirus Type 1. This product, when used on environmental, inanimate hard surfaces exhibits virucidal activity against: Hepatitis B Virus (HBV), Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) and Bovine Viral Diarrhea Virus (BVDV) (NVSL) when the treated surface is allowed to remain wet for 5 minutes; Human Coronavirus, SARS associated Coronavirus, Avian Influenza strains H3N2 and H9N2 for 2 minutes; Paramyxovirus (Mumps), Rhinovirus type 39 and Rotavirus for 3 minutes; HIV-1 (Associated with AIDS) for 1 minute, and Norovirus (Norwalk virus), Feline Calicivirus and Rabies Virus for 30 seconds.
- Use with our BIO-JR sprayer or other spraying devices.
- BBJ MMR-II has demonstrated effectiveness against Influenza A virus and is expected to inactivate all Influenza A viruses including Pandemic 2009 H1N1 Influenza A virus.
- Kills Pandemic 2009 H1N1 Influenza A virus (formerly called swine flu).
- Effective EPA registered commercial mold remover & mildew remover
- Meets EPA Emerging Pathogen Guidelines
- USDA Authorized for use in federally inspected processing plants
- Eliminates Black Mold and Mildew from a variety of vents, grilles, walls, ceilings, and other non-porous hard surfaces.
- BBJ MMR-II is a water-based ready-to-use disinfectant cleaner for HVAC cooling coils and evaporation coils.
- Ready-to-use Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Virucidal, Mildewstat, and Tuberculocidal
- Can be used to clean and disinfect HVAC coils
- EPA Reg. No. 1839-83-67212
- pH: 11.3
- Light citrus odor
- Available in 32 Oz, 1-Gallon, 5-Gallon and larger size (custom orders)
Visit our support section for more information.