2015 ATV Sweepstakes Complete Entry RulesPrint
GOODWAY 2015 ATV SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. PROMOTION IS ONLY OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF THE fifty (50) UNITED STATES, OR the DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO are AT LEAST TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS OF age OR LEGAL AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR STATE OF RESIDENCE ON DATE OF ENTRY AND IS AN ELIGIBLE HEATING VENTING AIR CONDITIONING (“HVAC”) TRADESMAN AS DEFINED BELOW. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ENTRY PERIOD: The Goodway 2015 ATV Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) begins January 1, 2015 at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends April 30, 2015 at 11:59:59 PM ET (“Entry Period”). The Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeper for this Promotion
2. ELIGIBILITY: This Promotion is only open to residents of the fifty (50) United States, or the District of Columbia, who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age or legal age of majority in their state of residence on date of entry and are an eligible HVAC tradesman (each an “Entrant”). An eligible HVAC tradesman may include someone who works or owns an HVAC installation and service company (e.g. technicians, contractors, owners), facility maintenance, building engineers and property management company employees that work on HVAC systems, or employees in buildings, factories, power plants, etc. that work on HVAC systems. Eligibility of HVAC association and ability to participate and win a prize in this Sweepstakes will be determined by the Sponsor in their sole discretion and the Entrant may be asked to show additional proof or information at the Sponsor’s request. This Promotion is not open to employees of Goodway Technologies (“Sponsor”), Marden-Kane, Inc. (“Administrator”), and their affiliates, licensees, parents, franchisees, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies or members of the immediate family or household of each. For purposes of clarification, "immediate family" means parents, children, siblings and spouse, regardless of where they reside.
3. HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) entry per Entrant via methods identified in 3.i and 3.ii regardless of method.
i. Entrants may visit http://www.goodway.com/ATV2015 during the Entry Period and enter their full name, email address, mailing address, phone number, agreement to the Official Rules and follow the on-screen instructions to complete and submit.
ii. Entrants who are attending the 2015 AHR Expo in Chicago, IL on January 26th, 27th, or 28th may opt to have their trade show badge scanned at the Goodway Technologies Corp. booth to be entered into the Sweepstakes. Trade show registration contact information must include email address or phone number in order to be eligible for entry into the Sweepstakes.
Additionally, Entrants can earn one (1) bonus entry by completing one of the actions below. Limit one (1) bonus entry per Entrant.
- Submit a product quote request using the quote cart system on www.goodway.com
- Speak to a representative
- Submit a product order using the cart system on www.goodway.com
By entering the Promotion, Entrants are indicating that they have read, accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. If the Sponsor determines that the content of the entry does not comply with these Official Rules, the entry will not be eligible for any prize consideration and may be withdrawn from the Promotion at any time at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding.
Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder for the email address associated with the entry.
All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to Entrant. Each entry submission must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual Entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including, but not limited to, entries made using any script, macro, bot or Sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email or IP addresses may be blocked.
4. PRIZE DRAWING: One (1) random drawing to select one (1) Grand Prize winner will be conducted by the Administrator on or about May 7, 2015 from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. All potential winners are subject to verification by Sponsor and Administrator whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to this Promotion. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received during the Entry Period.
5. GRAND PRIZE WINNER NOTIFICATION: Administrator will notify potential winner by email and/or phone within two (2) business days of drawing date. Potential winner will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Release (where legal) and a W9 Tax Form within four (4) days of notification attempt or an alternate potential winner will be selected, time permitting. If any email notification is returned as undeliverable, if the potential winner does not respond within the required number of days, or if information collected within the clearance documentation is found in non-compliance with these Official Rules the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate potential winner. Should the potential winner decide to decline the prize for any reason whatsoever, Sponsor shall have no further obligation to that potential winner, and an alternate potential winner may be selected at Sponsor’s discretion. Sponsor agrees to honor any existing company policy regarding the acceptance of a prize by an employee.
Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its designees to use Grand Prize winner’s name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. GRAND PRIZE AND PRIZE FULFILLMENT: Grand Prize is a custom 2014 Yamaha Grizzly 450 4-Wheel Drive. Winner is responsible for insurance, surcharges, registration, transfer of title, licenses, delivery and all other costs and fees incurred in claiming, registering or using the ATV. The Winner also assumes all responsibility for the legal and safe operation of the ATV.
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize: $8,415. Prize is non-transferable, no substitutions or cash equivalents allowed, except at the discretion of the Sponsor. The winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, provincial, and local taxes and a 1099 Tax Form will be sent to the winner January of the following calendar year. All federal, state, provincial, and municipal laws apply. Should it be discovered after a prize is awarded that the entrant did not abide by the Official Rules, they will be required to return the value of the prize to the Sponsor.
Exact prize details and delivery to be determined by Sponsor and information will be provided to Grand Prize winner after they are officially declared a winner. Failure to collect or properly claim prize in accordance with these rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
7. RELEASES: By participating in the Promotion, Entrants (including Grand Prize winner) and guest of Grand Prize winner agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective parents, franchisees, subsidiaries, affiliated and related entities, successors, licensees, assigns, advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, assigns, contractors, and agents (collectively "Releasees") from any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damage of any kind which may arise in connection with this Promotion or the acceptance and/or use of any prize. Void where prohibited. Any issues concerning the validity, interpretation or enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants and Sponsor, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Connecticut, USA, without giving effect to any conflict of law rules which might find otherwise. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal and local laws and regulations. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion are to be directed to the Sponsor at the address below.
9. INTERNET: If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion without further notice. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion or downloading any materials in this Promotion. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON (S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the entry.
10. WINNER'S LIST: The grand prize winner’s name will be made available by email (available on or about May 28, 2015). Please send an email to: email@example.com with the subject line “Goodway 2015 ATV Sweepstakes.” Requests received after June 28, 2015 will not be fulfilled.
11. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: Sponsor: Goodway Technologies; 420 West Avenue Stamford, CT 06902. Administrator: Marden-Kane, Inc., 195 Froehlich Farm Blvd. Woodbury, NY 11797.
© 2015 Marden-Kane, Inc. All rights reserved. These Official Rules may not be copied, edited, or used for any other purpose, commercial or otherwise, without the express written consent of Marden-Kane, Inc.