Surface Condenser Tube Cleaning System BFP-3510Print
BFP-3510 Surface Condenser Cleaning Equipment
The BFP-3510 Big Shot is the ultimate surface condenser tube cleaning system. The unit comes fully equipped with a 10 HP (7.5 kW) motor, a triplex plunger two gun pump, Goodyear T water inlet and outlet hoses, and gun all on a heavy-duty, custom fabricated cart. When the trigger is squeezed, pressurized water propels a Super Scrubber, Coil Tube Brush or other projectile through a tube 5/8"-1" (15.9-31.8mm) O.D. When used in conjunction with Goodway's Super Scrubbers, the BFP-3510 is capable of removing even the toughest scale. It is the power plant professional's system of choice for hard deposits!
The BFP-3510 uses pressurized water to shoot Super Scrubbers or Coil Tube Brushes, as well as other projectiles through a tube. The operator simply inserts a projectile into a tube and shoots. As the projectile is propelled forward, it forces out deposits, leaving the tube thoroughly cleaned.
Base product includes: BFP-3510 Big Shot Tube Cleaning System, 1-1/2" x 50' (38mm x 15.2m) inlet hose, 3/4" x 50' (19mm x 15.2m) outlet hose with reel, gun and cart.
- Simple to operate - minimal training required
- Comfort grip gun - reduces fatigue
- Two gun pump - allows for two operators
- Rugged construction - long life
- Up to 400 PSI at 35 GPM (28 BAR at 132 LPM) - maximum cleaning power
- Motor Power: 10 HP (7.5 kW)
- Input Power: Standard: 26 amps, 230 V, 50/60 Hz AC, 3 phase (Optional: 13 amps, 460 V, 50/60 Hz; 12 amps, 380 V, 50/60 Hz)
- Water Requirements: Minimum 20 PSI at 35 GPM (1.4 BAR at 132 LPM)
- Output Water Pressure: 275-400 PSI at 35 GPM (19-28 BAR at 132 LPM)
- Hoses: 1-1/2" x 50' (38mm x 15.2m) water inlet and 3/4" x 50' (19mm x 15.2m) water outlet
- Pump: Triplex plunger running in oil bath
- Dimensions: 18" (460mm) high x 32" (810mm) wide x 52" (1,320mm) deep
- Weight: 600 lbs (272 kg), net dry