Tube Cleaner, Air Powered AWT-100Print
AWT-100 Watertube Boiler Cleaning Equipment
The compact and powerful AWT-100 Air Powered Tube Cleaner is ideal for all types of tube cleaning applications where the use of electricity is not available or desirable. It features variable torque and speed controls to match the type of deposit in cleaning virtually any tube/pipe diameter and length. Flexible shafts and accessories are available for both wet or dry applications.
The AWT-100 uses a cleaning tool mounted to the tip of a flexible shaft. For wet applications, the unit feeds water through the casing to the cleaning tool, flushing out deposits as they are loosened. For dry applications, the GTC-DPA Dry Pickup Attachment and a simultaneous vacuum are used to remove loosened deposits.
AWT-100 Air Powered Tube Cleaner Includes:
- AWT-100 Air Powered Tube Cleaner
- Adjustable speed/torque control
- Quick disconnect air and water fittings
- Foot switch
Note: Shaft, brushes and other accessories sold separately.
- Air powered - shock resistant
- Simple to operate - minimal training required
- Compact - easy to carry
- Speed/torque control - set shaft rotation at optimum speed for each application
- Interchangeable cleaning tools - versatile
- Simultaneous water flush or vacuum - removes deposits
- Foot switch activation - safe operation
- Flexible Shaft Speed: Variable, 500-3,000 rpm
- Motor Power: Up to 1 HP (1.1 kW) depending upon air pressure and volume
- Air Requirements: Minimum 60 PSI at 15 CFM (4.1 BAR at 0.42 m3/min), Maximum 100 PSI at 70 CFM (7 BAR at 1.96 m3/min)
- Dimensions: 10 3/8" (260mm) high x 6" (150mm) wide x 19" (480mm) deep
- Weight: 29 lbs (13 kg) net dry