CoilPro CC-400HF - HiFlow Coil Cleaner CC-400HFPrint
CC-400HF HVAC Coil Cleaning Equipment
Thick evaporator and condenser coils have always been a challenge to clean. Either there's too much pressure that damages coils and fins or too little water volume that can't get through the thick coils. The new CoilPro CC-400HF is the answer to those sitations. It combines the best of both worlds. 400 PSI cleaning power with patented tip technology is safe on coil fins, while the 3 GPM+ flow rate powers through even the thickest, dirtiest coils.
All this innovative cleaning technology in a small, handheld design.
The CoilPro CC-400HF operates on AC power and connects to a 3/4" water line for continuous operation. It offers special siphon technology to draw from CoilShine, Goodway’s expanding foam detergent, or other non acidic cleaners, laying on a thick layer of foam and then using the CC-400HF patented technology to blast dirt, grime and biological matter from coils quickly.
Includes our sectional 3-piece wand. This allows you to get behind coils and spray with a 90 degree nozzle attachment. Cleans hard-to-reach coils.
Product includes: CC-400HF CoilPro HiFlo, 25' power cord, 12' hose, spray gun with detachable 18'' wand, two nozzles (flat spray and pinpoint) and a 40" sectional wand for reaching in and around tough -to-clean coils.
- Ideal for cleaning thick HVAC and refrigeration coils
- 400 PSI
- 3 GPM+
- Portable Rugged Design
- Integrated Siphon – Inject “CoilShine” or other coil cleaner
- 18" stainless steel wand – Allows for use in tight locations
- 40" Sectional Wand – Clean hard to reach coils
- Two custom nozzles – Matches any application
- Motor Power: 1 HP
- Input Power: 15 amps, 115 V, 50/60 Hz AC
- Input Water Pressure: Min at 3 GPM 20 PSI
- Output Water Pressure: 400 PSI at 3.0 GPM
- Pump: Axial
- Dimensions: 13" high x 30" wide x 12" deep
- Weight: 45 lbs net dry